vigomax forte Tablet combines herbs like Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Kapikachchhu (Mucuna pruriens) and Gokhshur (Tribulus terrestris) to enhance male performance. The combined effect as nervine tonic and antioxidant promotes wellness and functions of reproductive organs. Their anxiolytic property helps to combat stress and anxiety improving the body’s ability to respond to stress. click more: vigomax
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Kapikachchhu (Mucuna pruriens)
- Gokhshur (Tribulus terrestris)
- Gokhshur and Ashwagandha aid the relaxation of blood vessels in the genital organs and are responsible to facilitate sexual functioning
- It is useful in restoring strength and stamina
- It’s acts as a nervine tonic and fights free radical damage
- It helps in improving the body’s ability to respond to stress
Directions For Use:
Use as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
phosphodiesterase type 5
vigomax forte Tablet is a prescription medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men. It works by increasing blood flow to the penis. This helps men to get or maintain an erection. It belongs to a group of medicines known as phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitors.
vigomax forte Tablet may be taken on an empty stomach or with a meal. It should be strictly taken as advised by your doctor. You should take about 1 hour before you plan to have sex. The amount of time it takes to work varies from person to person, but it normally takes between 30 minutes and 1 hour. However, you should not take this medicine if you do not have erectile dysfunction.
most common side effects
The most common side effects of this medicine are flushing (sense of warmth), headache, dizziness, blurred vision, muscle pain, stomach upset, and rash. Talk to your doctor if any of the side effects bother you or do not go away.
This medicine can be dangerous to take it along with medicines called nitrates (often given for chest pain or angina). Do not take this medicine if you have severe heart or liver problems, have recently had a stroke or heart attack or if you have low blood pressure. Let your doctor know if you suffer from these or any other health problems before taking it. You should not drive if this medicine makes you feel dizzy. Avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medicine as it increases the chances of side effects.