Uses of Asthalin Respules 5x2.5 mlAsthma, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder)
Medicinal BenefitsAsthalin Respules 5x2.5 mlis a bronchodilator which contains Salbutamol. It helps treat respiratory problems like asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and chronic bronchitis. Its works by relaxing and widening the lungs' airway, making it easier to breathe, especially in asthma and COPD patients. It is generally a long-term treatment.
Directions for UseAsthalin Respules 5x2.5 ml is available in tablet, capsule, syrup and inhaler forms. Inhaler: One inhalation of Asthalin Respules 5x2.5 ml may be administered as a single dose which may be increased to two inhalations if found essential. If the response is inadequate, higher doses than two inhalations can be used. However, the maximum recommended dose is two inhalations three or four times a day. Oral tablet: The tablet form of the Asthalin Respules 5x2.5 ml should be taken without food, mostly empty stomach. It should be swallowed whole with a glass of water. Do not chew, bite, or break it. Your doctor will advise you how often you take your tablets based on your medical condition.
StorageStore in a cool and dry place away from sunlight
Side Effects of Asthalin Respules 5x2.5 mlIn some cases, you may experience common side effects like headache, nausea, shaky or tense feeling, faster heartbeat, warm feeling (caused by blood vessels expanding under the skin) and mouth or throat irritation. Most of these side effects of Asthalin Respules 5x2.5 ml do not require medical attention and gradually resolve over time. However, if the side effects are persistent, reach out to your doctor.
Diet & Lifestyle Advise
- Quitting smoking reduces symptoms of mucous formation (emphysema) and airways constriction.
- Exercise regularly (at least 150 minutes per week)
- Eat a healthful diet (full of fibre and green leafy veggies)
- Avoid close contact with people who have respiratory infections like influenza or flu.
- Avoid excessive heat, cold, and very high altitudes.
- exposure to environmental irritants like pollen, asbestos, dust mites, and pet danders etc.
- Learn breathing techniques like pursed-lip breathing.
- Learn relaxation techniques like yoga and meditation
- Let your doctor know if you are on blood pressure-lowering pills like propanolol as it can block the effects of Asthalin Respules 5x2.5 ml.
- Asthalin Respules 5x2.5 ml may contain lactose so if have lactose intolerance or diabetes consult a doctor
- before using Asthalin Respules 5x2.5 ml.
Disease/Condition GlossaryAsthma: A breathing problem in which airways narrow, swell and may produce extra mucus which may lead to breathing difficulty and triggering cough, a whistling sound (wheezing) when you breathe out and shortness of breath. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD): It is a group of progressive lung diseases, most commonly emphysema (shortness of breath) and chronic bronchitis (inflammation and irritation of bronchial tubes). Initially, it may be mild, but in severe cases, it can lead to total blockage of airways and damaging the lungs. Chronic bronchitis: It is the condition in which your airways (bronchi) becomes swollen and inflamed. The airways tubes (bronchi) become irritated and causes mucus to build up, leading to further breathing complications.
Pill Generic Heritage
Acid Reducer | Acne | Alcohol and Drug Treatment | Alpha Blocker | Alzheimer's | Anti Cancer | Anti Coagulants | Anti Emetic | Anti Fungal | Anti Migraine | Anti Viral | Antibiotics | Asthma | Beauty & Skin Care | Bladder Prostate | Diabetes | Erectile Dysfunction | Eye Care | Gastro Health | Hcg Injection | Heart & Blood Pressure | Hepatitis | HIV | Sildenafil | Tadalafil | Vardenafil | Weight Loss | Womens Health