- Allergic Skin Reaction
- Joint pain
- Skin yellowing
- Easy bruising and bleeding
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Tooth discoloration
- Nausea or vomiting
- Altered sense of taste
- Painful intercourse
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands and feet
- Black or tarry stools
- Muscle or joint pain
- Irregular heartbeat
Uses of Augmentin 375 Tablet
- Ear infection
- Skin and Soft tissue infections
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Lower Respiratory Tract Infection
Interactions of Augmentin 375mg
- Some medicines can affect the way Augmentin 375 tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals your child is currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- There is an increase risk of bleeding when take with medicines used to thin the blood like warfarin, acenocoumarol, it is advise to monitor the blood tests like PT-INR regularly.
- Increase side effects when take with methotrexate which is use in the treatment of cancer.
- Medicines use to treat gout like allopurinol or probenecid and medicines use to modify an immune response during an organ transplant like mycophenolate mofetil should be use cautiously.
Storage and disposal of Augmentin 375mg
- Store Augmentin 375 tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets. Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Augmentin 375mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Missed a Dose
Pill Generic Heritage
Acid Reducer | Acne | Alcohol and Drug Treatment | Alpha Blocker | Alzheimer's | Anti Cancer | Anti Coagulants | Anti Emetic | Anti Fungal | Anti Migraine | Anti Viral | Antibiotics | Asthma | Beauty & Skin Care | Bladder Prostate | Diabetes | Erectile Dysfunction | Eye Care | Gastro Health | Hcg Injection | Heart & Blood Pressure | Hepatitis | HIV | Sildenafil | Tadalafil | Vardenafil | Weight Loss | Womens Health